Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whats up with all the little pictures?

Well I have decided that as my life is incredibly uber boring, you know I get out every once in a while.... Oh ya, I was saying as I have nothing interesting about my self I am going to be posting more Steam Avatars and free media that anyone can take and use under this liscence:

Attribution: You must give credit to the artist , if it is used in anything there than a personal avatar.

Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist under another license.

Share Alike: If you alter, transform, or build upon this media, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.

-----------

With that said here is a little something I made. I am hoping to make a series one for each character/boss zombie.



-----------------------------------------

No comments: